Thursday 3 April 2014

A Self Introduction

Well, as a homework of the English Course, I'll write about me. I don't like to do this, but I must. So, what can I say? I was born in Santiago, Chile, and I have been living here all my life. After school, I studied a Bachelor in Sciences, at Universidad de Chile. Then, I studied Agronomy in the same university, but not in the same place :( .
As hobbies, I hate all the sports you can imagine (a lot). I like to spend time with my friends, cook anything sweet and practise yoga twice a week. I’m afraid of spiders and stairs (yeah, that thing you must climb to get the second floor). That's all!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mariana!, I understand that you are afraid of spiders but.. stairs? I search in google about the foby about stairs and show up Climacophobia I hope is not so serious in your instance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your vision about sports :S

    ReplyDelete