Thursday 16 October 2014

Post 9:Year 2014!

Hey Bloggers! It is time to do a recap of the year. If it not enough, I will analyse good and bad things. I will try to remember all of it. So, let us go! I will arrange my year chronologically.

First, I did my professional-practice at FAO in the summer, until February. That was great, because I get what I wanted. I had direct contact with small farmers, and their problems. Also, I met a looot of foreign people. A bad thing was that I had to do some boring tasks relate to politics: a lot of paperwork and hours sitting in front of a computer.

My boyfriend breaked-up with me at the end of February, but I have to say that I have made the most of my new status. Indeed, I have had a good year in this item!

March was great, because was my 25th birthday. I organised a camping with my best friends for a weekend. That is an achievement!

My year haven´t has really good in the University. I have not finished my thesis yet! But I over all the curses, at least. My last finish line is October 20th.


Recently, I travelled to Iquique with my friends. That is an achievement too, because we did many activities, including paragliding. I hate stairs, and I was afraid of it. I am proud of myself, because I flied! This gave me mental energy to succeed in this last part of the year. I promise to finish my thesis, that is all what I want!


1 comment:

  1. Paragliding it must be amazing, I hope some day I could do it too! Good luck with your thesis!

    ReplyDelete