Thursday 29 May 2014

Post 7 : Your favourite film

Hi everyone! I’d like to write about films. I prefer movies which are a challenge to understand (like “Memento”), also that films which tell a true story (“Dallas Buyers Club”) and the most important, films that make me laugh.

I don’t have any favourite director or actor, although I admire Quentin Tarantino as a director, and Clint Eastwood as a director and as an actor too.

My favourite film by a long time has been “Finding Nemo”. I know, it’s a little embarrassing, because I’m a young woman talking about an animated movie. But Nemo has all! There’s action (a hard travel trough the ocean), good persons (or fishes in this case), great characters (I really love Dory) and a happy ending (I don’t tell you a spoiler).

I expect to second part. It’s named “Finding Dory” and will be release at 2016. I can’t imagine what will occur! Dory is my favourite character all over the films. She is a Royal Blue Tang fish and she forgets all new memories (a kind of amnesia). She sings all the time and keep in a good mood,  even when she was the lunch of a whale. Here are the best scenes of Dory! Prepare yourselves to a lot of laugh!


(and here is in Spanish)


1 comment: