Tuesday 9 September 2014

Post 5: My future job

Hello, blogers!

Today, I am going to write about future. Because I have to, not because I want to! Well, I don’t think too much about my future. I’ve decided through my life that the best choice is “carpe diem”. So, I prefer to enjoy the present. If I do my best in everything, then I’ll have many options to choose and to build my life. Thus far, this method has worked.

As I said: this entry is a task. So, I will make up a story! No, I am joking. I remember when I decided to study Agronomy. I based my decision, thinking in my future (but not a specific future, I mean: not my specialization). I thought: if I live until I am 60 years old, I want to be an old woman who knows nature, plants names, birds, etc. Therefore, if I want to be that kind of woman at 60 years old, why not the rest of my life, since now? Thus, I studied Agronomy.

When I was at 4th grade in Agronomy, I decided to study Master in Crop Production. I didn’t have many reasons. I was influenced by friends and teachers opinions. Master implied to study one year more, so I took it. Indeed, Master has given me a lot of opportunities. The knowledge that I have, I would have it in undergraduate, taking postgraduate courses by free.


I don’t know anything about future. The most certain possibility is become a researcher, because my knowledge is related to. In fact, I want to finish my postgraduate work and probably, I'll work with some teacher. Ask me in December, not now please!

No Future cartoons, No Future cartoon, funny, No Future picture, No Future pictures, No Future image, No Future images, No Future illustration, No Future illustrations 

2 comments:

  1. Mariana I think you must to enjoy the present and your studies and when the time arrives, get worried about choosing and searching a job. In my personal opinion I think you would be an excellent teacher if you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´d love to be more like you, not think about the future that scared us but some times is inevitable! I hope you continue being a happy person what ever is the decision you made in the future!

    ReplyDelete